Subdued 1st birthday celebrations for The Crow
The Crow Inn on Scotland Street turns 1 on the 6th June. It had been a great year for the pub that always has 10/10 beers on the bar until they were forced to close on 20th March due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Unfortunately the pub will remain closed on its 1st birthday but they’ve dug out some gems from the cellar and teamed up with pals at the Kelham Island Tavern and the Archer Road Beer Stop who will be selling these rarities so you can still celebrate everything you’ve loved about the pub on its birthday, at home.
Here’s a list of the bottles available from Archer Road Beer Stop. Quantity is limited, available from Thursday, contact The Crow on Facebook if you want any saving.
- Cascade Brunch Line 2017 – BA grape blonde sour – 9.6% 500ml – £16.95
- Wild/Cascade Overture – Sour Saison – 9.2% – 750mm – £16.95
- American Solera Nectarine Fingers – Farmhouse Ale – 6.0% – 750ml – £16.95
- Jester King Mad Meg – Farmhouse Blonde – 8.9% – 750ml – £16.95
- Council Brewing Lickable Staves – BA Red Sour – 7.8% – 500ml – £16.95
- Kernel Biere De Saison Damson – Damson BA Saison – 4.9% – 750ml – £9.95
- Fantome Magic Ghost – Green Tea Saison – 8.0% – 750ml – £10.95
- Fantome Saison Single Hop Sorachi- Saison – 7.5% – 750ml – £12.95
Bottle list for Kelham Island Tavern coming tomorrow. (check Facebook).
Everyone who purchases a bottle will be entered into a raffle to win something special.
We can’t wait to celebrate when The Crow Inn does reopen.