We’re all trying to find ways to get through isolation. Treats are a big one for us, especially when we know that we’re supporting local independent businesses during these difficult times.
Mealbase are helping us through this whilst protecting the NHS as they deliver food to your door so you can stay home.
What makes Mealbase different to Just Eat, Deliveroo & Uber Eats?
- It’s local. It launched last year by Sheffield Hallam graduates
- Drivers are paid a minimum of £4 per delivery
- No service charge
- £3+ per order goes back into Sheffield’s economy
- Users earn loyalty points
- Their vendors are local and independent